|Half Eaten Potatoes|
Ingredients: serve 4
4 medium sized potato
½ medium sized onion (chopped)
¼ cup ginger (chopped)
1 tablespoon coriander seed (crushed)
2 tablespoon olive oil
2 teaspoon chives (chopped) Optional
1. Boil and cool potato whole ahead of time. Then, peel if necessary. Cut into bite size pieces.
2. In a large size pan, heat olive oil over medium heat
3. Put in onion and ginger and stir until onion is softened, about 5 minutes.
4. Put in potatoes and coriander seed. Cook until the edges of the potatoes are slightly browned and crispy.
5. Remove from heat and toss in the chives.