|The oil drizzle on the plate is a combination of paprika and turmeric infused olive oil|
Here is a few ideas for applications:
- curry infused oil with pasta or rice
- salty chilli oil on steam chicken
- red paprika drizzle on cream soup.
1. In a small pan or pot, place 1 tablespoon of turmeric powder and 2 cups of olive oil
2. On the lowest heat seating, warm the olive oil for 20 minutes.
3. Place 2-3 coffee filter inside a strainer, and place it over a bowl (large enough to support the strainer).
4. Pour the oil into the coffee filter.
5. The left over grinds can be recycled back into cooking as regular spices.