For the pumpkin, I had my pumpkin carving kit and as well as the food scalping tool I brought back from Taiwan.
|The dish icon in the game|
1 liter Fish, chicken, or vegetable stock
1 cup White wine
150g Arborio Rice
2 cup Pumpkin meat (cubed)
1 cup Purple potato (cubed)
1 cup Sweet potato (cubed)
1 cup Grated Parmesan
1 shallot (minced)
2 garlic (minced)
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp thyme
Salt and pepper
|Paprika used for the eyes|
1. Carve the pumpkin. Preheat oven to 350F
2. Rub the inside of the pumpkin with olive oil and tiny bit of salt and pepper.
3. With the lid close, place the pumpkin on the middle rack inside the oven for 30 minutes. When the time is up, remove from oven, set aside, with the lid on.
4. Boil water in a small pot. Boil pumpkin, potatoes, and yams until its done. Blench and set aside.
5. Put stock in a pot over high heat
6. Put a pot or large sauce pan on medium heat. Sauté shallot for 5 minutes, make sure it does not brown
7. Add garlic, sauté for 30 second.
8. Add rice and stir
9. Add white wine and let it reduce
10. Increase the heat of the pan to medium high. Stir frequently and thoroughly, making sure the rice don't burn onto the sides.
|Close look of the stuff inside|
12. Repeat this until the rice is at a desired doneness, about 15-20 minutes
13. Reduce heat and add thyme. Stir.
14. Add in the cooked pumpkin, potatos, and yams. Stir carefully to incorporate.
15. Remove from heat. Add parmesan and season to taste.
16. Scoop the risotto into the pumpkin