|Couscous salad inside a little fishbowl shot glass|
4 Pieces of Halibut
1 tsp Cayenne Pepper
1 cup Israelis Couscous
½ Papaya (cubed)
½ Mango (cubed)
2 cloves Garlic (minced)
1 Large Tomato (cubed only the skin)
½ Red Onion (minced)
½ Bunch cilantro (chopped)
1 Lime or lemon (zested)
¼ cup Red Wine Vinegar
1 tbs Agave Syrup
1 large Sweet Potato (cubed)
1 tbs cashew cream (or cream) (optional)
1. Pre heat oven 400F
2. Sprinkle cayenne pepper on the meat side of the halibut. Juice half of the orange and marinate the halibut it in.
3. Bring water to boil. Add in sweet potato. Once it is cooked, blench, drizzle on the cashew cream cream, and set aside
3. Boil water to boil. Add in the couscous. Cover, lower the heat to low. Once it is cooked, about 30-40 minutes, blench, set aside
4. Mix in Papaya, mango, garlic, tomato, onion, red wine vinegar, brown sugar, lime zest, cayenne pepper, olive oil, cilantro, juice from the other half of the orange in a bowl, set aside. When it is ready to be served, combined it with sweet potato and couscous.
5. Over high heat, put olive oil in a pan. When the olive is slightly smoking, sear the halibuts meat side down for a minute. Put the pan in the oven for 5 minutes.