Saturday, May 15, 2010

Dine In Challenge Day 5 and 6

Hey! Not the same breakfast. Vicky my doctor has fixed my liver, so now I have moved on from blueberry pencil shaving smoothie to blueberry sandy smoothy!  Dennis had a taste: he found it repulsive.

Friday, I spent the entire day making that Stacked Green Chile & Grilled Chicken Enchilada. By the night time, I had no clean pots and pan.  All I had left was chicken broth in a pot and bamboo steamer... but the bamboo steamer would fit perfectly on top the pot.  I threw some ginseng and goji into the broth, set it to boil. For the steamer, I cleaned some boneless and skinless chicken thigh to make Green Onion Chicken.  Baked some coconut oil, garlic, green onion, ginger, soy sauce, rice wine, red chile, sesame oil to sprinkle on top.  Oh, and a side salad.

Who needs pots, pans, plate?

Dennis still hates the ginseng soup.  I wonder why I keep trying to make him drink it? hmm~~ hehehe.

Saturday was super boring.
Same breakfast, left over Enchilada for lunch, leftover chicken strips (leftover from making the Enchilada) and steam broccoli for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment