Wednesday, April 28, 2010

So Busy

I have to somehow get back to the steady rhythm of blogging again. I am finding it tough to keep on schedule. Blogging is good for me. This helps me remember all the things I have experienced and learned and also forces me learning news things on schedule.

Here are what is new for the next two weeks:
1. No DAI this month. Tis the season of Dine Out Vancouver. Bunch of friends and I are going to try out 3 or 4 restaurants and I promise I will blog about all of them. Peter is organizing, so there will be plenty of yummy pictures.
2. That damn chocolate course. I got assignment due tomorrow! Life is so tough eh?
3. Weekend Herb Blogging for the month of May
4. Chef it Yourself competition: tofu, lemon grass, seafood
5. Daring Chef Challenge with the monster recipe for Mexican food.
6. Once Dine Out Vancouver is over, I am challenging myself to a week of dine in only. I will blog about that too.

I gotta get on track and finish blogging at least a dozen wines before my wine class starts again in the end of May.

P.S. I started a foodie-friendly diet plan with copious amount of exercise and yoga. I lost 8 pounds in 6 weeks! Another 16 pounds to go for my wedding next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment