Saturday, April 10, 2010

Eva's Charity Party


I am terrible about updating my blog regularly. Eva hosted a charity afternoon tea party for the day care center she works for. Check out how much food she had prepared. My favourite were her mini tart station and that green pudding/jelly thing. I ate from every plate and got rather pumped on sugar, cheese, white carbs! Yum! Oh naughty food...I love you.

Her kitchen had the perfect amount of light for food photography.

Strawberry, blueberry, pistachio pudding tart.

Eva told me that she reads my blog. I can't believe there are people who reads my blog. This is quite exciting. I wonder if there are people I don't know out there who reads my blog...

She is selling raffle tickets for her day care. It is not to late to get some. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment