- 1 Eggplant (diced large)
- Tomato (diced)
- 2 Garlic Cloves (minced)
- 2 Springs Italian Parsley (chopped)
- 2 Stock of green onion (chopped)
- 1 Tbsp sherry vinegar
- 2 Tbsp cumin seeds (toasted and crushed)
- 1 Tbsp Paprika
- Vegetable Oil
- Olive oil
- Salt Pepper
1. In a bowl, toss eggplant with olive oil, 1 tablespoon of cumin seeds, salt, and pepper.
2 Roast for 15 minutes or until tender and golden brown. Set aside to cool.
3. In a medium sauté pan, sauté garlic, rest of cumin, paprika.
4. Add diced tomato and sauté for another minute.
5. Add sherry vinegar, roasted eggplant, and continue to cook for another minute.
6. Mixed in parsley and green onion and remove from heat.