1 ribeye steak
1 tbsp Olive Oil
1 tbsp Maple Syrup
1 tbsp soya suace
½ tbsp ground black pepper
2 cloves of garlic (minced)
2 springs of thyme (finely chopped)
2 springs of rosemary (finely chopped)
Fleur del Sel
1. Marinate the steak in all the ingredients for about 2 hours.
2. Preheat oven to 400˚F
3. Remove the steak from the marinate and pat it dry with paper towel.
4. Heat oil in a pan at high heat.
5. Sear the steak on on both side... less than a minute on each side.
6. Put the pan into the oven for 4-5 minute, depending on the oven. The goal here is to raise the internal temperature of the meat to 125˚F.
7. Remove from heat and allow the meat to rest of 5 minute.
Serve it with an aged bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon.